Tuesday, December 9, 2008

chello hello..
m damn so bored today.. i woke up at 11 o'clock.. and it is not my time to wake up but my auntie n atok keep on yellin at me to wake up 'bangun2..pe nk jd la ngan budak ni!! arghh..
then i bangun..teros g mandy..after that ak terpakse g tmn tenage to send all my mama stuff.. because she is movin to tmn tenaga back..yeay.. after one year she finally pinda back to our home sweet home.. yup...i do love that home..and miss my home.. i've grown up there since i'm kid.. of course i love that place because nothing better than home..hurm..

p/s: jgn malas2

2 comments:

aqilahairan said...

ainaaa :D

aqi ni heheheh
ohh buat blog ye
heheh taruk la gamba besbes aina tu kat sini weee :D

bosan la cuti,
oh noo result klua like nex week?!
erk nyampah lah tetibe nyesal iskk

zen'ss said...

hehehe..
nnt kiter letak ye aqi ku syg

yup
bosan giler