Saturday, January 24, 2009

zoo

wello twello..

today is my exhausted day.. I've spend my time at the zoo negara to finished up my animal advertising for commercial and illustration II subject.. fuhh... the weather was so damn hot and i cant barely open wide my eyes..sepet mate aku...=p.. tapi hari ini aku enjoy pergi zoo.. aku pilih hari ini (26 january 2009) because mak ita yang suruh kalau x aku nak pegi ari rabu ni with saliha tapi tak pe!! aku akan pegi 2 kali... abes duit aku...even today is chinese new year, people was like ants in the sugar pot...giler ramai... pening paleotak aku..melayu ade, india ade, cine pon ade tapi yang plg ketara adalah burma,indonesia dan sekutu-sekutu yang cari kerja kat malaysia..hah?? and tak lupe juge warge bangla pon ader hehhehehehehe....kuncu-kuncu yang mengikot journey aku ke zoo negara adalah :
1.


aiman- my cousin yang gile nakal.. worst of the worst
2.

ali-also my cousin not too worst than the brother.

3.


my auntie(mak ita)- mastermind yang nak pegi arini

4.
my atok- still can stand straight if ade mood untuk berjalan

5.


my aunti siti


6.

the bibik of aiman and ali - yg gile camera

lots of tragedy happen today and many people i've met .. the animal were so skinny.... and i have no mood to shoot.. i was hoping that the animal was healthy but it turn me down.. sad. i dont know how malaysian zoo worker take care of the animal.. hurm...

p/s: take care of our nature and animals

No comments: